• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

08 May 2016

scsmith43

pilot
Congratulations to final select letter holders for this OCS class. It seems that I am one of the first on this site to receive a letter so I have created a class thread.

tyw

Quick question please, what's the typical awaiting time to receive the selection letter. I was professionally recommended on 24th Feb. Just wondering will I be join you guys in this class.

SWOMan

Quick question please, what's the typical awaiting time to receive the selection letter. I was professionally recommended on 24th Feb. Just wondering will I be join you guys in this class.
Would love to be in on this one as well.

CORA COCHRANE

I was recommended in November and received my letter earlier this month.

Bhawley

Hey, is anyone in the OCS class prior enlisted? If so I was wondering when you got your PROREC and Final selection letter and orders. From what I have seen with guys around the process goes a lot faster for prior enlisted people just wondering what kind of times we were looking at for this class.

scsmith43

pilot
Hey, is anyone in the OCS class prior enlisted? If so I was wondering when you got your PROREC and Final selection letter and orders. From what I have seen with guys around the process goes a lot faster for prior enlisted people just wondering what kind of times we were looking at for this class.
Are you age critical? I think there are other factors other than being prior enlisted that expedite your class date.

Bhawley

I am 29, but from what I have seen from guys at my squadron who have gotten picked up they usually get orders within 6 weeks of prorec and leave within 2 months from then which seems a lot faster than the non prior guys I see on here. I was just wondering if anyone around here who was prior enlisted in this class and if their timing was similar