• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

08 JUL 12 (17-12)

rjm1489

Just thought I would create a thread for our class. I also made a FB page to try and get everyone in the same place to start sharing info:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/242157189215570/

I got my select letter about a week ago. Im 22 with no prior service. Graduating from University of North Dakota in May.

Who else has this class date?

rjm1489

I am in the direct assession program. I wouldn't think the program you are in would matter so much, but more so when you got your kit in, and when you get your final selection letter. I would ask about your final select letter, that is the letter that will have your OCS date on it. I think most people who are in this OCS class have already received their letter or should very soon. Have you sworn in yet?

natheo

FS SNA, July 8
I was bumped up into this class, just found out today. Previously I was set to join the August 19 class. M, 26, non-prior, SNA, graduated from Wright State University this past fall.

jgwalker

FS NFO, 29 JUL
Also just got bumped up from the August 19 class. M, 22, non-prior, NFO, graduated from the University of Pennsylvania in last May.

Nevermor70

Just got my final select letter today. 27/M, active duty: 2.5 years in, Aviation Structural Mechanic 2nd Class (AM2), graduated from Ohio State in '08, and I'll definitely be bringing my car to RI

canav08

Final Select SNA OCS 08 July 12
Got my FS letter for 08 July today.

25/male/non prior/wannabe SNA

Live just south of Boston, MA, relatively close to Newport driving down.

iJudgeee

Got my FS letter today for July 08. Bumped up from the Sept 9th Class.

23/male/non prior/ NFO select

Coming out of Texas. Probably flying to RI.

Graduated from Texas State University last fall.

Marksalot06

In the July 08 class.

24/m/non-prior/SNA

Grew up outside of Dallas. Graduated from The University of Texas at Arlington in '10.

Currently live/work in Richmond, VA and will probably drive up.

neppler

In 10 miles, turn left on V198...recalculating...
None
Also in the 08 July class.

SNFO/25/m/non prior

Graduated California State University, Chico in '10.

Unsure yet if I'm driving or flying. Southern California to Rhode Island is a long haul but may be worth it to have a car.

M1252

FS SNA, OCS 08 July '12
See you all July 8th.

SNA/26/m/non-prior

Graduated University of California, Santa Barbara '09

I plan to fly out of San Diego.

Foxtrot20

Maybe they're trying to squeeze the SNAs and SNFOs into FY12. Should be a good time with all the aviation guys here.

22/M/SNFO/Non-prior. Graduated from USC this spring.

neppler

In 10 miles, turn left on V198...recalculating...
None
Good observation. It appears then that we will be the last class of FY12. Cantrac( A system that manages all available schools in the Navy) says that our grad date is Sep 28th. I'd like to know how accurate this is. Guess we will find out soon though.

There was a post in the Jan/Feb/March boards forum that listed class start and end dates for classes until later next calendar year. It also said our grad date is Sep 28th.

cdl

Pro-Rec IP
Found out today that I will be in this class as well.

33/M/IP/currently an IT1, 8 yrs in

I look forward to attending OCS with all of you!