• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

08 April 2012

Dave / 26 / male / SNA / Prior ANG / Eastern Mich. Univ.

Not sure how solid this date is since the letter isn't signed but I'm hoping! Should have a signed letter by next week so I can swear in.​

NTXRockr

Alive and kicking...sort of.
CANTRAC shows the class in April on the 15th, so likely you have a placeholder like many others before you. So plan on bumping up to 04 Mar, 25 Mar, or back to 15 April or 05 May. They've been shuffling candidates around like crazy lately...they bumped almost everyone out of the two January classes and pushed only Supply candidates into them because of a shortage down the training pipeline, for example, so there's no telling when the "needs of the Navy" will send you.

CANTRAC shows the class in April on the 15th, so likely you have a placeholder like many others before you. So plan on bumping up to 04 Mar, 25 Mar, or back to 15 April or 05 May. They've been shuffling candidates around like crazy lately...they bumped almost everyone out of the two January classes and pushed only Supply candidates into them because of a shortage down the training pipeline, for example, so there's no telling when the "needs of the Navy" will send you.
Thanks a lot for that...I'd be totally fine if they moved me up! Time will tell

siuc_avi

FS SNA - 15 APRIL 2012
Mike Tyson/ Dave,
I've created an OCS group for the 15th of April. If you're in the 15 April 2012 class, do you want to work together and create a FB group. FB won't allow me to create the 13-12 Class group without another member.
Best,
Jason