• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

06 May 2012

GameFace

Pilot FS
I received my Final Select letter for Pilot a couple of days ago with an OCS date of 06 May 2012. I will be swearing in this week. I didn't see any threads on this class date so I figured I would get one going.

Jeff, 22 (applied at 21, will turn 23 on first Thursday of OCS - aka "Throwdown Thursday")
Pilot Select
Live in Tampa, FL.. From Orange, CA
Attended Anderson University in IN for BA in Business ('10) and MBA ('11)
PPL w/ 70 hrs.. counting down the days until I can get out of this cubicle and stop pretending like I am working.

Anyone else received this OCS date yet?

ahoward10

pilot
Just got my FS today with 6 May 2012.

Austin, 21 (22 in april)
Pilot Select
Live in Lubbock, TX...from Clarendon, TX.
Wayland Baptist University in TX with BS in Molecular Biology and Chemistry 3.5
Graduated a year early and have the privelage/advantage of having a Navy Flight Surgeon Captain for a father.

SeminolePiloteer

Pilot Select
Received my Final Select Letter on February 26th. Swore in on March 5th.
Pilot Select
Live in Crystal River, Fl.
Graduated from Florida State University with a multinational business operations major. 3.2
PPL with 50 hours in a C172.

May 6th couldn't come soon enough!

miguel

Pro-Rec INTEL Aug board
Received my FS today for the 6May2012 class.
INTEL

HAs anyone create a facebook forum or no of any other selects?

tptwomey

Pro-rec'd SNA Feb 2, 2012
Final Select came in yesterday, March 14. Class date 06 May 2012.
Thomas, 22, ()
Pilot Select
Born and raised in Tallahassee, FL
BS in Management and Information Systems from Florida State University with a 3.2

Glad to know I'll be in class with another Nole!

IT2(SW/AW)CWO

Final Select Supply
Final Select letter received today.
Supply Select
Mark, 29, six and a half years Active Duty
From San Francisco, CA
Currently stationed at NAVCOMTELSTA Sicily, Italy

miguel

Pro-Rec INTEL Aug board
There is no facebook group that I know of. There are a few other guys on www.usnavyocs.com. You'll find another 06May12 thread over there.
Just an FYI, my username is 'JeffG'.
Jeff,

I created an account and tried to post on the 6may forum but it just tells me I am unauthorized. anyone in particular I have to PM about that on the navyocs webpage.

Mccleskeyak

Final Select came today for class date 06MAY2012!!
Andrew, 28 , 9 years 9 months active duty.
Currently Deployed on board the USS Abraham Lincoln in support of OEF
Attached to VFA-151 Vigilantes. F/A-18c
I am excited to come home from deployment early and can't wait to meet you guys.

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
I have a friend that will be in this class SNA, sounds like a good few pilots. I'd advise you not to advertise your birthday. My class lost our 5 min phone call, because a classmate said something about birthday or a call home... regardless, not the attention you want.

GameFace

Pilot FS
I have a friend that will be in this class SNA, sounds like a good few pilots. I'd advise you not to advertise your birthday. My class lost our 5 min phone call, because a classmate said something about birthday or a call home... regardless, not the attention you want.

I've been told that multiple times. Looking forward to keeping my head and whispering happy birthday to myself when my face is in the dirt.

GameFace

Pilot FS
Jeff,

I created an account and tried to post on the 6may forum but it just tells me I am unauthorized. anyone in particular I have to PM about that on the navyocs webpage.

I know you need to post an introduction first, but other than that, I do not know why you would not be authorized.

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
I've been told that multiple times. Looking forward to keeping my head and whispering happy birthday to myself when my face is in the dirt.
Yep, RLP was my birthday... I passed and didn't have to re-inspect or roll. All the present I wanted