• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

06 Jan 2013

cans

Hey everyone just signed the contract monday and was told that i'm set for Jan. New to AW but I've definitely been finding a ton of good info.

25/M/Non-prior/SNA/Geneva College & Community College of Beaver County

Renegade One

None
Hey everyone just signed the contract monday and was told that i'm set for Jan. New to AW but I've definitely been finding a ton of good info.

25/M/Non-prior/SNA/Geneva College & Community College of Beaver County
Good luck...do good.

zachkeating

Pro-Rec SNFO July '12
When did you send in your application? I called CNRC today and was told I would have results as of Monday (and have some extreme anxiety until then)

cans

I applied at the end of march for the april board, they told me I was accepted at the end of May, I just swore in last monday and my recruiter told me that day I was scheduled to go to OCS Jan. 6 (actual orders)

cans

I called CNRC today and was told I would have results as of Monday (and have some extreme anxiety until then)

Ha I understand the anxiety! Just be sure to add about 2 weeks to a month to whatever timeline they give you for getting things done, at least that's the way it's been for me throughout this whole process. Good luck

zachkeating

Pro-Rec SNFO July '12
Ha I understand the anxiety! Just be sure to add about 2 weeks to a month to whatever timeline they give you for getting things done, at least that's the way it's been for me throughout this whole process. Good luck

I'm enlisted right now, so I'm hoping the process is a little bit easier on this side of the house rather than the civilian to active side. Thanks good luck in Newport maybe my date will be close to then as well.

Kay

Called today and found out, I will be in this class! I will swear in next week

27/F/Non-Prior/Intel/St. Mary's College of Maryland 08

olivierc53

24/M/non prior/SNA/Florida State University '10

Got my final select letter on Friday and swearing in on Tuesday 10/30/2012...can't wait to get started!

bdr2489

60R Pilot
pilot
Swore in on Tuesday, will be in this class and I'm pumped to get started!

23/M/Non-prior/SNA/Ohio State University '11

bdr2489

60R Pilot
pilot
Seems like a Facebook group is the general trend for past classes to get to know each other before Newport - anyone interested? I need one other person to to create a group - if someone pm's me a link to their FB page I'll get it started