• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

06 Feb 17 SWO Board

Way123

Commissioned January 12th 2018.
Checking in for this board. Hoping for the best. This is my first SWO board since I wasn't able to apply last year. I was told by my recruiter that SWO was overmanned at the time.

CaptainA

Just got word from my recruiter that this board is now in March, and packets are due in February. Has anyone else heard about this, or have confirmation on this?

Allan H

Just got word from my recruiter that this board is now in March, and packets are due in February. Has anyone else heard about this, or have confirmation on this?
Until it is official, it is just a rumor. But to answer your question, yes many have heard about it. I made a thread about it but since I have no proof, I am to be taken like a grain of salt.

CaptainA

You are correct. Just hashed it out with my recruiter and their processor, and finally my recruiter made the correct phone call and confirmed they were wrong and the board date is STILL 06 FEB. They are still submitting my paperwork, albeit late because apparently the deadlines can be "malleable," but I don't buy that. Most likely I'll be pushed to the next board in MAY.

Good luck to you all and I wish you all the best!

Unsat

You are correct. Just hashed it out with my recruiter and their processor, and finally my recruiter made the correct phone call and confirmed they were wrong and the board date is STILL 06 FEB. They are still submitting my paperwork, albeit late because apparently the deadlines can be "malleable," but I don't buy that. Most likely I'll be pushed to the next board in MAY.

Good luck to you all and I wish you all the best!
Same thing almost happened to me and I started my kit in September..