• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

05 Feb 05 start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yeah - I had the October 2 date but they pushed me back to this one. I never started a thread because I figured it was too far out and no one else had this date. Glad to see I was wrong! What's your designator? Where are you from?

Ben

dakrie57

dakrie57
Guess I didn't finish the questions, sorry. I am in Tallahassee. What about you? What are designated for, from?

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm SNA and from Texas... will be driving a LOT farther than you :D

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I went to Texas A&M and just graduated with a degree in Finance. I've been in BDCP for about 13 months - I'm sure you know that the application process takes FOREVER. I think I started working on it about 5-6 months before I swore in. Anyway, the money is nice and it made it easier to concentrate on school. I spent the summer of 2003 learning to fly and got my PPL. I didn't fly much during the school year but I'm getting back into it between now and OCS. How about you?

dakrie57

dakrie57
Much of the same, have my Biochemsitry degree for FSU and been working as a chemist for the state . Reserve corpsman for 11. Same as you, finally got my PPL in june this year. Trying to get some hours in whenever I can, weather has been a bit touchy though

jbgood00

hey guys... first time posting on this site, but figured I should say hi and do the obligatory intro....

From CT orignally, moved to DC a couple years ago and was selected for Intel. Went from HS into the Marine Corps, did 4 active, made Sgt., got out, reserves for 1-1.5 yrs, got my BA and MA from UConn and here I am.

Like I said, I don't really check this site too much, but there is a thread on www.usnavyocs.com that site seems to have more class specific threads. I'm just glad to see some other people with my date. For a little while I was thinking there was a typo in my letter or something. Well, that's the Cliff Notes version.

barry04

05 feb 2005 class

first time ive seen a thread for this class.

basic info - sna, virginia beach, bs finance from va tech, spent 1 1/2 years in money management before getting selected.

anyone seen/heard anything from anyone else?

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
There's a thread on usnavyocs.com but I rarely visit over there. Check it out if you're interested. Cool on the finance studies... that's what I graduated with too. I spent enough time in a cubicle during college to figure out that I definitely DIDN'T want that as a career.

NavyEd

Hey, I'm Ed

I have been accepted to the Feb 5 class. I'm from North Texas and have been in the BDCP program for 2.5 years. I got selected for Surface Warfare Officer. I'm excited about going and getting started. Graduating from school in December. Computer Science major here. Good to see everyone else...

Ed

moak01

Hey guys,
Just checking in. I normally watch the other website but i have no job till i get to OCS so life is good surfing the net and working out. I am a AW1 Search and Rescue Swimmer and have been in the Navy for 14 yrs. I have been selected for INTEL and looking forward to it. Too old to apply for pilot and NFO, so i got the next best thing. I have over 1300 hours in the back of SH-60F/H, about 400 hours of it is on NVG's and alot of good times overseas! So you fly boys-to-be, be kind to the SAR guys!

Moak

Status
Not open for further replies.