• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

04 dec 2011

lowster

Well, might as well get this going. With all of the switching around and such going on, I'm sure there will be a few of us moving dates.

lowster

Sorry to hear the move back Zel. I was moved from August 7th. There seems to be hope though, as it seems some are being moved UP instead of BACK. Two people who had been moved back already got moved up to June. Heres to hoping right??

Chachi

pilot
Contributor
Good luck to all of you. I reported 04DEC2010, exactly one year before all of you will be starting.
I was class 07-11 H.
OCS is fun!

lowster

Looks like we have some living up to do with that H next to your class. Cannot wait to actually get there and start everything as crazy as it sounds. The faster OCS comes the faster Pensacola is in reach. How's API treating you so far? A whole lot of studying I'm sure.

TJackson

Does anyone know the current OCS policy regarding holiday liberty/leave? I can't imagine they'd give us much, if any, time off after only having been there a few weeks.

marmoset54

Final Select Supply Corps
Does anyone know the current OCS policy regarding holiday liberty/leave? I can't imagine they'd give us much, if any, time off after only having been there a few weeks.​

It's two weeks.

lowster

Oh all of the holiday food that would be so good to eat! Too bad all of us will be running and such to keep in shape.