• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02 April 2017

d4rkcloud

Greeting Everyone!

I created this thread for candidates going to OCS on April 02, 2017. It's would be nice to introduce a little about yourself.

I am Sellers an Active Duty Air Traffic Controller stationed in California.

N43474

Thanks for creating the thread! I just got my Finsel Thursday for this class date. I graduated in June from Florida State University and I'm currently working in Airport Operations here in Tallahassee (which my last day is Tuesday next week!) Excited to meet you guys.

LcTex

Lockheed lineage
I already posted this elsewhere, but for you studs rolling in from the last board here is the all holy appendix B straight from the OCS website:

otcninst 1530 . 6h - Officer Training Command

I got mine super late, posting just in case anyone ends up in the same boat as me. Scuttlebutt says anything in it is fair game for inspection so it's in your best interest to get a head start. Best of luck to you guys/gals! Hope to see ya'll in the fleet

Mc_Kinley

Checking in. Previously checked in for 12 March OCS class, but things change.

I am McKinley, an operations analyst in Texas. No prior service.

Nceth90

Figured I should throw a hello out there as well. From the February board, prior Marine, "should be" a go for the 02 April class.

Checking in. Previously checked in for 12 March OCS class, but things change.

I am McKinley, an operations analyst in Texas. No prior service.

I am in the same boat. Just found out today. Had my heart and mind set on 12 march and had just about everything squared away when I got the bad news. Alas, here i am checking in for April 2. My name is Taylor, political science major from the one and only Colorado State. On a side note, has anyone crated a facebook page yet?

Mc_Kinley

I am in the same boat. Just found out today. Had my heart and mind set on 12 march and had just about everything squared away when I got the bad news. Alas, here i am checking in for April 2. My name is Taylor, political science major from the one and only Colorado State. On a side note, has anyone crated a facebook page yet?

Hey, I made a facebook group (link below).

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1451588628248186/