• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

snfo

1. P

Shoemaker Scholarship to get masters at NPS prior to Pensacola?

I got selected for SNFO, graduating '24, and my CO forwarded me an email where they are letting 23 NROTC aviation graduates go to NPS in Monterey CA to get a masters prior to going to Pensacola. All of the programs seem to be about 18-24 months long. My CO mentioned that if I decide to go this...
  2. B

The Gouge App for NIFE

Just wanted to share a new app for NIFE. It was built to hopefully bring together all the gouge thats out there in one place in a digestible format for students. It has flashcards, quizzes, tests, and even audio. Chat GPT integration, a wiz wheel problem generator, and a TOLD card calculator...
  3. Average Monke

OCS 03Nov2023 SNA/SNFO Board

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1enOeWErrZl8086QwvX-hRsfem3FmhlLswzPN-04zq_4/edit#gid=1471806922
  4. _mDon08

SNFO

Hi guys, Took my second ASTB attempt and received a 45 5/5/5. College GPA 3.0 I admit, I am a horrible test taker and would rather leave my ASTB at that score for it was better than my first attempt. I’ve spoken to two recruiters, one mentioning SWO which I‘ve already decided is not the MOS...
  5. ACE#2

Attrite to SNFO but wait, how?

Hey everyone, long time reader, first time poster, but here is my question? About a year back I washed out of as an SNA to got a program change to become an SNFO, but the form associated with attrition, a CNATRA 1300-1 , was never placed in my jacket. Also, I never met the Commodore. These are...
  6. H

USN SNFO/SNA re-des pre-commissioning

NROTC MIDN just got a SNFO slot. Put NFO second to SNA. Obviously very happy to not be a SWO but I had my heart set on pilot so there's definitely some disappointment. Wondering if anyone has experience or knows the chances on redesignating before commissioning. I figure there may be some way to...
  7. KFC

25May20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

For anyone applying to the 25 May 2020 Pilot/NFO board, we will be using the Pilot/NFO 4MAY20 thread until further information is posted to confirm the date of the upcoming board. Upon joining, please add your information to our collective Google sheet, and welcome to the group!
  8. E

Color Vision/MEPS Issue

Air Warriors, I have been reading this forum for the past two or so years for information along my journey to pursue a commission and flight contract. Today I ran into what could be a show stopper and am looking for answers/advice (apologies for the novel of a description, trying to be thorough...
  9. Demi Durkin

Submitting Unlisted Previous Medical Issue To NAMI...?

Hi everyone. First let me say, I have searched the form and have not seen something addressing this question. Additionally, I have asked my recruiter and also the flight surgeon I saw and haven't gotten a direct or concise answer. Thanks for taking the time to read. I am an SNFO OCS applicant...
  10. F

Waiver for Mild Pulmonary Stenosis

Hi there, I'm new to this board and am currently in the process of applying to OCS (SNA or SNFO). I have been told I have competitive stats for the flight program. I'm expecting to graduate from a top 5 US University next year with a 3.7 GPA and degrees in mathematics (special honors) and...
  11. H

Sweet 360 degree video from F/A-18 cockpit

Click this link on your phone (w/ accelerometer), and tilt it around during the video: Apologies if it's been posted here before. I searched but couldn't find it.