• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

rotary

1. P

Navy Helo to NOAA/USCG FW

Hey all, Does anyone happen to know someone that transitioned RW-FW via the Coast Guard DCA program or via IST to NOAA? Niche question I know, just trying to evaluate my options. Currently on my first shore tour in HSC for timing considerations, no FW experience outside of flight school.
  2. sharkbait1

1 Bed avail 7/1 in a 3BR House - Milton, FL

Looking for a 3rd roommate in our 3 bedroom house in Milton, FL starting July 1st. The house is near Whiting Pines off base housing and is only a 15 minute drive to Whiting main gate in the morning. Close to multiple grocery stores and Walmart/Target etc. We are both in HT advanced, and can...
  3. H

V22 vs. Helo homelife

Good day all, I am a USMC lt. with a wife and baby girl. I am trying to juxtapose the at home time for both selection pipelines, V22 and Rotary. Also, if anyone has any insight for V22, transferring over into civilian life vs. Rotary, that would be appreciated. V/R SNA
  4. Tacticruel

Helo Community/ Flying in the Civilian World

I hear a lot of talk about how it's harder for helo guys to transition to an airline gig, but being an overpaid bus driver doesn't appeal to me. Sure the money's good, but wouldn't it get boring? I'm just a primary scrub and I go back and forth for selection choices but flying helos sounds like...