• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

reserve

1. jason0231

USN FY18 LIST OF APPROVED CORRESPONDENCE COURSES FOR AWARDING OF NON-PAY RETIREMENT POINTS

The ability for RC personnel to receive retirement points for voluntary completion of correspondence courses is an important aspect of the Navy's Total Force Continuum of Service concept. It enables the Navy to retain personnel with strategically valuable skills, expands the flexible service...
  2. jason0231

USN FY18 GMT Requirements

This message provides amplifying guidance to the Reserve Force concerning FY18 General Military Training (GMT) requirements. Due to FY18 changes, the course number for DON Annual Privacy Training has been updated to DOD-PRIV-1.0. Due to accessibility limitations of records stored at the Navy...
  3. H

PAO DCO Selection Board

Asking for a friend that put in a package for PAO DCO - does anyone know if the most recent results came out yet? Thanks in advance
  4. LT Rich Santos

Actively seeking Reserve EDO/AEDO/AMDO/CEC

I am a Reserve Officer Recruiter actively seeking candidates in the following designators: EDO AEDO AMDO CEC If you are interested, send me your resume and I'll take a look and if you are qualified I will work with you. When you e-mail me put Air Warriors (EDO/AEDO/AMDO/CEC as applicable)...
  5. Mark I

USNR IWC Interviews

Hello All: New to the forum, but a long-time lurker. Have always appreciated how supportive and responsive everyone on here is and I was hoping those in the know might be able to provide some info from their own experiences about the interview process. I am scheduled to interview in late July...
  6. D

DCO or enlist?

Hi all, I have been thinking of joining the Navy for over a year now. I applied for active-duty OCS in my senior year in college, went through MEPS, but did not get selected. Now that I graduated from a 4 year university and have a steady full-time banking job, I have to take care of my family...
  7. sharkbait1

Newly Sworn In - Commitment/Service Agreement Question

Good morning all, Proud to say that I swore into the Navy yesterday! Going SNA, starting OCS in a few weeks. I've spent the last hour looking for an answer here on AW, but can't get recent information for my question. My recruiting office must not be so familiar with aviation candidates, since...