• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

pilot board

1. logs99

Officer Recruiter Problems and the Pilot Board

First time poster here. I'm been working with my Officer Recruiter since last fall. I took the ASTB in October (62 7/8/7) and am a Certified Flight Instructor with about 250 hours. Graduating college in August with an aviation degree. I've been planning on going Navy after graduation, so we were...
  2. alfanier

Keratoconus Waiver

Hi everyone, This is my first post, though I’ve been reading a lot on this forum over the last year. I am applying for a pilot slot after I finish school- my main concern is my eye condition, keratoconus. I just got CXL surgery to prevent it from progressing and I still have 20/20 vision, but...
  3. bigbird

03AUG2020 PILOT/ NFO BOARD (REDUX)

Not sure what happened to our last thread but this is the re-upload. Here are the most important links: Stat Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1932vWQSoEgJg1xwH-HqnJ0WmPcm5ALAFmNCDOFd7e_c/edit#gid=0 Final Board Selection List:
  4. KFC

25May20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

For anyone applying to the 25 May 2020 Pilot/NFO board, we will be using the Pilot/NFO 4MAY20 thread until further information is posted to confirm the date of the upcoming board. Upon joining, please add your information to our collective Google sheet, and welcome to the group!
  5. socalsomeday

05FEB19 SNA Board

Hello all! I am starting a thread for all who are applying to the 05FEB19 SNA board because I did not find one already made. Please be sure to add yourself to the googledoc below so we can track who is selected. Good luck everyone...
  6. F

Chances for a Pilot Slot

Hi All, I was wondering if anyone here would have any idea of what chances I’d have of getting a pilot slot if I applied for the December/January pilot board date. For the ASTB I scored 55 and 6,7,6. I graduated last spring from Pitt with a degree in Information Science and a 3.2 gpa. I also...
  7. Justin Dowd

23 JAN 17 Pilot/NFO Board

Hey Guys! Well the time has come. I have been on here for 2 years and now I finally get to apply for OCS. This board is the one I am going to apply for and if I cannot make it then I am going for the April board. My degree doesn't confer until Dec 31st. I was hoping to get to know some people...
  8. Zamerica

NROTC Pilot Selction Rate

Hello Everyone, I was wondering about the selection rate for aviators in NROTC. Some AFROTC detachments post their selection rates, but I can't kind any NROTC post that do that. Thanks and God Bless!
  9. I

Double dipping between Air Force & Navy?

Hi All! This is my first post, so I apologize if there are any unsaid rules I'm not following or posting in the wrong thread. I NEED YOUR ADVICE!! I was in the process of applying to the Air Force pilot board in June & passed the AFOQT but did terrible on the the TBAS (joystick test). Because...