• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

oar/astb

1. M

Questions about package

I've looked all over this form but couldn't find specific answers to questions I have about my OCS package. 1) How would I attach "official" transcripts from my college to the application itself? Is there some digital copy that I may receive from my college itself that is attached to the...
  2. C

Change in Mechanical section on OAR?

Hello all! First time poster. I'm a retired submariner that now tutors full-time. I love tutoring for the OAR, but a few of my past students have mentioned that the Mechancial section has changed significantly. My last student said, "No levers, no gears, etc.." Does anyone have some insight on...
  3. Differentbcm

Passing the ASTB-E

Looking for Study Buddies for the ASTB-E.
  4. B

Should I be discouraged with these scores?

Today I took my first attempt at the ASTB, unfortunately due to poor communication between my officer recruiter and I, I only had a little over a day to prep. My scores are as follows OAR: 51 AQR: 5 PFAR: 4 FOFAR: 6 Given I only had a day to prepare, and it being my first attempt I’m not...
  5. Zequa

Retake the ASTB if already passed?

I've passed the ASTB with 47 6/8/7, OAR, AQR, PFAR, FOFAR and wasn't selected for this last board. There is room for improvement, so I'm wondering if it's worth the risk to retake the ASTB in hopes of raising scores or if that territory is hot water in the successive times you take the test. I...
  6. J

ASTB performance.

I took the ASTB today for the first time and got a 50 4/3/3. I did poorly on the UAV portion. That part was particularly frustrating because I was taken aback by how many turned out to be wrong. I wasn’t told about that portion. I also did poorly on the trailing section because to go up/down...
  7. Marceli

ATSB test in San Diego

Does anyone know where I can take the ASTB test in San Diego?
  8. E

Not so good GPA. Do I still have a shot at going in as an officer?

Hey, My GPA right now in college is not so great. I think it is at a 2.8 or so. Do I have to have a certain GPA before I can even be considered to go in as an officer? Or do you think if I can do well enough on the OAR/ASTB they will overlook my GPA? My other thought was this... If I don't...