• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

navy ocs swo

1. S

OCS Advice & Tips

Just for an updated thread to work on, this is for anyone who has any questions regarding OCS. Tips and advice and things to prepare for. What will not be conveyed in this thread are anything that takes away from the experience at OCS. I am a recent OCS graduate and would love to give any tips...
  2. S

Is it possible to become an SWO as a marketing major?

Hello all, Hope you all are well and staying safe. I’m a 22 year old college athlete and I’m a marketing major in my junior year. I’ve been in leadership roles for athletics several times. I’m a good student with a 3.97 GPA. I’m in good shape and I have a great work ethic. I’ve been interested...
  3. MM3Oyler

Does SWO training transfer into college credits?

I went through the Naval Nuclear Pipeline and a lot of those classes counted towards college credits. I am not far from completing a degree in engineering and just got accepted into the SWO community. After completing the SWO training will any of the courses taken in the pipeline transfer into...
  4. socalsomeday

SWO Board FEB19

Hello all! I am starting a thread for those who are applying to the 11FEB19 SWO board because I did not find one already made. Please be sure to add yourself to the googledoc below so we can track who is selected. Good luck everyone...
  5. N

23 OCT 2017 SWO Board

This thread is for those of us who are applying to the 23 OCT 17 SWO Board. Recommended NRD due date: 22 SEP 17 NRC due date: 25 SEP 17 Board convenes: 23 OCT 17 Good luck to all who are applying.
  6. S

swo ocs board july chances

Hello I just wanted to have you guys game my chances to be selected on the next swo board. My undergrad gpa was 3.4 my grad gpa was 3.6(undergrad history grad school international relations and security studies) my oar was 48. I am 28 in great shape. what are my chances? (I have already jumped...