• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

letters

1. NavyLife1989

Sending phone cards in the mail

Hey guys, I posted this yesterday in the main forum and I'm beginning to think I should've posted it on here since I have not gotten any replies from the main forum. Here is my question and what I posted yesterday: Hey all- I am a new member to Air Warriors, but I have been following some...
  2. NavyLife1989

Sending phone cards in the mail at OCS

Hey all- I am a new member to Air Warriors, but I have been following some threads for a while now. My fiancé is currently at OCS in RI. Some posts online said that a phone card should be brought with them prior to starting OCS. We did not even think of this and he didn't bring one. My...
  3. Sandboxx

USN Can Sandboxx be helpful at Navy OCS?

Hi All, Sam @Sandboxx here - curious if our app could be helpful for Navy OCS. What is Sandboxx? We are a mobile app company who's mission is to better connect our military community. We have started with connecting today's smart phone users with their loved ones while they are away from...