• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

information warfare

1. johnnie254

A "good" OAR score for IP (IW)

Hey all, I'm currently enlisted and starting my package for becoming an IP officer. I know that one of the things needed for the package is an OAR test score, but prior to me enlisting I wasn't the best student and graduated with a less-than-stellar GPA. Given the level in the IW community...
  2. Hail_HYDRA!

USN Don't judge your value by your proximity to the target

Just came across an incredible article entitled "Don't judge your value by your proximity to the target" that I believe is most appropriate to our community, heck all communities of support professionals, as we are the expert IW support cadre providing critical IW capabilities to the warfighter...
  3. jason0231

US Army Intelligence and Security Command is Hiring!

Most positions are in DC. PM me if interested and I will send you the listings. Best, Jason
  4. zack13usa

OCS Poll- March '16 IDC Board Applicants

Hi all, Now that we're almost a week away, here's an extended version for the upcoming IDC board thread ( posted for 03/07/2016 date) Which designators are you applying for? and what is your background?
  5. Toastrules

Going for Information Warfare. Have an idea of how to do it, am I correct?

Hello all! New to the forum, got my account approved and I want to start asking questions ASAP because I'm graduating in about 2 weeks. I was finally able to contact a recruiter the other week and get him to get my phone number down and send me some paperwork. I told him what my objective was...
  6. JohnH

IW with intel experience

I am beginning my packet for both IW and Intel in the next week. My OAR score is a little weak (46), but I come to the table already holding a clearance, and with 5+ years of intel experience from tactical units to theater level, including deployment to Afghanistan. I am currently an...