• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

help

1. gatechfan28

Mental Health/NAMI/Med Boards…. for a friend.

Off the record, for a friend, of course. I’m trying to get some information regarding processes for being DQ’d while on flight status (Tactical Jets). Long story short, there’s a high probability that “my friend” has been diagnosed with “Major Depressive Disorder, Recurrent, Severe” as well as...
  2. the based midshipman

ASTB Struggling with stick part of PBM - Need advice

I've been studying a lot for the ASTB recently, and have been using @Jantzen_Wells 's ASTB simulator with a Thrustmaster T Flight HOTAS programmed to my Mac Air using the app Joystick Mapper. I've found that the throttle portion works very well but the stick is glitchy and can't seem to connect...
  3. S

Don't know how to continue studying for ANIT

I recently finished reviewing all the components needed for the OAR, but now that I have to review the ANIT I don't know what to hone into and focus on. Should I just search up a comprehensive notecard list and study those till my eyes bleed or should I review the mechanics and basics of flight...
  4. T

Need Some Guidance with this package

Hello all, I'm an active duty E6 Intel guy applying for 1-Intel, 2-SWO, 3-IP. I started working on my application back in July and have sort of just been fumbling my way through this process. I recently found out about this site but there's so much here, it's kinda difficult keeping up...
  5. Mckegger

Clearance fiasco..

Just got to the FRS. Checking in with CSM I come to find out my clearance reads “Adjudication action Incomplete - Loss of Jurisdiction”. I’ve now been around the ringer with 3 different people telling me 3 different stories at CSM... I was never gained by my training wing organization thus...
  6. derek.bane

Podcasts or Audiobooks for OCS

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on podcasts or audiobooks that are strictly educational and aimed towards completing OCS and also the Naval Pilot Program. I saw there were a lot of suggestions about overall improvement (money plant, art of manliness, joe rogan experience, how I...
  7. derek.bane

ASTB Exam Help - PLEASE

Is anyone willing to share or sell their study materials if they have already passed their ASTB/OAR exams? I just quit my job and I am starting the whole process to become a US Naval Pilot. I sincerely mean it when I say that any help is appreciated. We could all work wonderfully together as a...
  8. Ronin88

OCS Survival Guide

I recently graduated from OCS and received endless amounts of questions about it. To help I started creating a video series on YouTube. If you would like to check it out the link is below. Hopefully they help you on your OCS journey.
  9. E

Flight physical

Im currently at a NROTC unit and will commission in May. I just picked up an NFO slot and will be going to my flight physical in Pensacola in the next month or so. Im worried about my height weight though. I’m far under the ejection seat max but I’m technically over for my height. Although, when...
  10. E

Stupid mistake - Will it deeply affect my chance of getting into the Navy?

Hi! I am a college student and two years ago I made the dumbest mistake I could have ever done. I got charged for petty theft. I did get a diversion and never did anything like that ever since. Now I am completing my NASIS and see that it is asking if I had ever been fired from a job before...
  11. J

Aviation WO medical concern?

I am very new to this form, as this is my first post, and I have some questions about my medical history and if it will affect my chances of getting an aviation Warrent Officer slot. First I would like to say that I plan on enlisting into the Army as a 15T for some time, get a college degree...