• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

helicopter pilot

1. NJ Devil Dog

The All Mighty Huey

Hello! Flight contract looking to learn a bit more about Super Huey’s (Bell UH-1Y Venom). It looks like one of the most interesting platforms that the USMC has. - How long can we expect the Huey to stick around before being phased out/replaced with a new aircraft? - What is the usual...
  2. 6

Flying the mh53e

I want to fly helos in the navy and I was wondering how often sea dragon pilots fly and how often they are deployed and for how long?
  3. Reg-A-Muffin0716

Navy VS Air Force Helicopter Pilot

Everyone, I fully understand that there might be threads about this C&C already. I’m just asking this out of curiosity. To any Helo drivers out there, can any of you please chime in and shed some light on differences (that is, apart from the already obvious, and barring Army and Marine types)?
  4. L

Who determines whether someone is flying as pilot or Co Pilot?

This is a question I have been wondering for quite some time now. I haven't been able to find any answers on this topic. In a 2 person helicopter who determines whether someone is going to be a Co Pilot or Commanding Pilot? Is it determined by rank? Will the Co Pilot one day be able to become...
  5. R

Helicopter Pilot Jobs in China

I'm seeing a bit of chatter about the demand for helo pilot jobs in China to be greater than the need for Comair pilots over there. Comair pilots are looking at base pay of 15k/month, plus bonuses and housing, food prepared and transport to/from work. Is anyone currently working a contract...