• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

graduate

1. J

How is cumulative GPA calculated/evaluated

Is undergrad GPA the ONLY GPA considered in regards to your “cumulative GPA” or does your graduate GPA become apart of this or is that evaluated separately? Thanks in advance for answers or referrals to where this question has already been answered. Best of luck to all.
  2. E

Not so good GPA. Do I still have a shot at going in as an officer?

Hey, My GPA right now in college is not so great. I think it is at a 2.8 or so. Do I have to have a certain GPA before I can even be considered to go in as an officer? Or do you think if I can do well enough on the OAR/ASTB they will overlook my GPA? My other thought was this... If I don't...
  3. NHJK

NROTC vs. OCS for a low GPA college senior?

Currently heading into my 1/C year at the only State Maritime Academy that does not have an NROTC Battalion or cross-town option. Having opted out of the SSMP (Formerly "MMR") program due to their shortage of Active Component billets, I will graduate in June 2018 with a B.S. in Marine...