• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

cwo

1. A

Would I make a good SWO??

I am currently a junior in high school and I know I want to be a Navy Officer. My best and favorite careers are STEM/Number related. So, I was thinking CW or IP. But, I found out that you cannot receive those commissions from NROTC. I am very academically smart and a good leader. Do you think...
  2. A

Can you recieve other commissions than the ones listed online?

I am a high school junior that wants to become a Naval Officer after college. I am very good with math and numbers. Pretty much STEM related careers. I noticed that on the website it doesn’t give the commission option of like a CW or an IP. So my main question is can you recieve those...
  3. A

CWO, IPO, SUPPO???

Hi, I am a high school student that is looking to join as a Navy Officer after college. There is not to main forums that have to do with CWO or IPO. I am very good with math and numbers but I don't know. Also, I don't really know what to major in that will best benefit me for one of these jobs...
  4. fieldrat

USN Last minute AT Option for Reserve IWC *read carefully*

I know that many (most?) of us have been affected by COVID this year, especially when it comes to our two-week Annual Training. Due to site lock-downs and travel restrictions, I've had multiple options fall through. Something that came up recently is doing guided CW (181x) PQS study remotely via...
  5. D

NEW FLEET OFFICER APPLICATION CHECKLIST (Rev. July 2018)

ALCON, Per Mr. Ted Williams, attached is the latest and greatest checklist. Apparently they have been submitting updates to NPC for the past 2 years but their inputs/requests have fallen on def ears. V/r, YNX(AW)
  6. Hail_HYDRA!

Information being weapon of choice

Interesting read: https://www.c4isrnet.com/it-networks/2018/02/07/navys-new-weapon-of-choice-information/
  7. Ronin88

OCS Survival Guide

I recently graduated from OCS and received endless amounts of questions about it. To help I started creating a video series on YouTube. If you would like to check it out the link is below. Hopefully they help you on your OCS journey.
  8. K

1815 At-Sea Opportunities

I'm brand new to this site (but not to the Navy), and it seems to be a great resource for those currently serving or thinking about serving. I was hoping to get a little help with a question that a recruiter was unable to answer for me: Can anyone speak either from experience or anecdotally...