• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

corpus christi

1. Hammer10k

Any Repercussion for Items Not Graded?

Noob question, but I had a required item not graded (In-Flt Checks/Fuel Management) during a Sim event. Is there any repercussion for this? Math checks out for my score between MIF and total marks. It's been a few sim events since and I know I've got a random hold on my account. If this is the...
  2. FlyFastNow

NEWS Corpus Island Luxury Townhouse for Rent: June 3

Hi everyone, My famous townhouse, inhabited by Airwarrior's best and brightest (and at least one of my former FRS students), is once again available (starting June 3)! Why is this great news? Let me tell you some statistics: -100% of my tenants have received their wings (minus the civilians that...
  3. Hammer10k

Good Apartments on Padre Island?

Hoping to update the old Corpus threads. Any good apartments on Padre Island? Fair rent, good space, beach access, manageable commute. Thanks!
  4. FlyFastNow

Corpus Luxury Townhouse-- For lease starting 5/1

Hi everyone, My famous townhouse, inhabited by Airwarrior's best and brightest (and at least one of my former FRS students), is once again available (starting May 1)! Why is this great news? Let me tell you some statistics: -100% of my tenants have received their wings (minus the civilians that...
  5. slashsh60b

NAS Corpus Christi - 75th Anniversary

In case you haven't heard, NAS Corpus Christi is celebrating its 75th Anniversary during the weekend of 11-13 March, 2016. Anyone ever stationed there for flight training or otherwise is invited! For details, go to the links listed below or contact the NAS Corpus Christi PAO (361)...