• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

cec

1. N

July 2023 CEC board

Starting a thread for the July 2023 CEC board. Interested to hear from anyone that also applied to this board and your experiences moving forward!
  2. A

Navy Reserves DCO - Engineer

Hello, I did a bit of research and I did find that I might qualify for a Direct Commission in the CEC with a masters degree in engineering plus 6 years of engineering experience. What I couldn’t really find is that, do DCO candidates still take the ASTB (so I can prepare for that), and what...
  3. O

OCS [M -24] B.S. - Mechanical Engineering w/ E.I.T.

So currently I am really considering a swap over to the military side and developing my career. To preface my experience and what my strong suits are I'd like to point out that I do not like design work (CAD / AutoDesk, Revit); I like to do technical related tasks such as the theoretical...
  4. C

October 2021 CEC Board

Hey Everyone, I wanted to start a thread to connect with whoever else has submitted their package for the October 2021 CEC Board (Active Duty). I know I'm copying a thread from a year ago but I figured we could compare stats and share updates with each other as we wait to hear back in November...
  5. G

CEC Application Process

I just recieved the news my waiver was accepted and I am medically approved. I am currently waiting for next steps for submitting a package to the CEC board. Does anyone has anyone gone through this process and can outline it or would be able to tell me if I need to prepare a resume or collect...
  6. C

Jan 2021 CEC Board

Anyone else applying to the CEC board (active duty/non-collegiate) in Jan 2021? I just wanted to start this thread to compare stats and to share updates. Major: Structural Engineering GPA: 3.2 FE/EIT: Pending (confident I will pass) Experience: Internships, currently work for the navy as a...
  7. A

LAT TRANSFER from Pilot/NFO to CEC

I have been looking on these threads a lot and I have seen that it is quite popular for Pilots/NFO to lat transfer after their 8 year commitment to the CEC community. Is this common, I find it hard to believe that Pilots/NFO's would do this. What are the benefits and disadvantages of going CEC...
  8. F

October 23 CEC Board

Hello everyone. I have seen threads for other CEC boards and I wanted to make one for everyone who has a package in for the board that convened on October 23rd. I am still anxiously awaiting any news and would love to hear everyone else’s updates.
  9. J

CEC Collegiate Program Help

What can I do in college to help my chances of getting admitted into the CEC Collegiate Program. I do know that they say a 3.2 GPA would be competative but what would be the GPA that they are really looking for? Are there any clubs or sports they are really looking for? I haven't entered college...
  10. LT Rich Santos

Actively seeking Reserve EDO/AEDO/AMDO/CEC

I am a Reserve Officer Recruiter actively seeking candidates in the following designators: EDO AEDO AMDO CEC If you are interested, send me your resume and I'll take a look and if you are qualified I will work with you. When you e-mail me put Air Warriors (EDO/AEDO/AMDO/CEC as applicable)...
  11. A

CEC Collegiate December 2016

Hello everyone, I am Old Dominion university student applying for CEC Collegiate. How selective is the program? Prior-service Navy Most evals were MPs, and few EPs (2010-15 HM3) Major: Mechanical Engineering GPA:3.29 Graduation date: Spring 2019. Martial arts instructor at a local club with...
  12. D

USN CEC Board

I've been looking for something for the Navy CEC Boards and couldn't find anything so I'm creating this thread. Anyone with news to share can post. Also, with my continued research and education, hopefully someone can answer when I have questions.
  13. N

Can you apply to multiple programs at one time?

Can you apply to multiple programs at once? In my situation, I would like to apply to CEC and SWO. Is that frowned upon by the individual boards or is it no problem? Thanks