• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

aviation officer candidate school

1. sc0utwright

Coast Guard Direct Commission Officer to Flight / OCS

Hello, Since Coasties do a terrible job of helping ourselves I went and wrote the Coast Guard Direct Commission Officer Reddit WIKI here. After my experience with the Air Force OTS process and the Facebook pages, I went and started a Coast Guard Officer Commissioning Programs Facebook page...
  2. B

The Great Height Question~

Hey all, I'm a college student pursuing a future in aviation. However, there's a question I have regarding height as the title of this post may suggest. I've usually seen the height requirement for Student Naval Officers to be 62". Funny enough, I'm right just above the 62" mark by a few...
  3. H

Navy Career In Flight Ops/Aviation?

Hi All, 26 y/o here who is seriously considering joining the Navy as an officer. I went to college and currently work in the defense industry and have had this urge to serve in the military for a few years now. I keep putting it off and now I think I’m too old to do what I’d like to but not...
  4. socalsomeday

05FEB19 SNA Board

Hello all! I am starting a thread for all who are applying to the 05FEB19 SNA board because I did not find one already made. Please be sure to add yourself to the googledoc below so we can track who is selected. Good luck everyone...
  5. PilotEngineer

Aviation Officer Candidate School Program

I am a sophomore at Cornell University majoring in mechanical engineering. I plan to graduate with at least a 3.2 GPA then I will continue to do my one year's masters in Aerospace Engineering also at Cornell before applying for OCS. I've already started taking flight lessons and I am projected...
  6. xcinman

OCS What can I do to better set myself up for the application process?

What can I do to personally set myself up for a better chance to gain acceptance into OCS based on what I have done with myself thus far in my life. My interest is in Aviation, or potentially Intel. I am not dead set on a branch, so any advice there would be nice! While I know that there are...
  7. Ventus

More Delays - Story time, board frustration.

Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen, It's been awhile since I've posted here. Unfortunately I'm still chasing that flight spot, but I've come a long way. Some background: Was in AFROTC in college. The year I was supposed to go to Field Training, my Det said they were only sending Language and...
  8. First Sergeant

AOCS Book Written - The Pressure Cooker: Forging Naval Officers Through Marine Leadership

After 4 yrs. of effort a book of Drill Instructor stories has been written and published. 540 pages of Marine Drill Instructors training future Naval Officers at Pensacola from 1947 - 1994. 240 stories in all written by the Naval Officers who endured the pressure of Marine Corps drill...