• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

air force

1. Reg-A-Muffin0716

Navy VS Air Force Helicopter Pilot

Everyone, I fully understand that there might be threads about this C&C already. I’m just asking this out of curiosity. To any Helo drivers out there, can any of you please chime in and shed some light on differences (that is, apart from the already obvious, and barring Army and Marine types)?
  2. G

Which branch/airframe flies the most?

I was wondering what branch of the military flies the most, that is hours per year? Would bumming in the air national guard get you more flight time in a year than active duty if you played your cards right? Also what airframe flies the most hours per year (i.e. Helicopters, fighters, cargo...
  3. Syed Zaheer Hasan Rizvi

Question about going to Air Force or Navy?

I graduated from college last year and I started the my application for Navy OCS in the beginning of my senior year. It took me a while to decide what I wanted to do as initially I applied for aviation but didn't do good on the ATSB and changed my mind to Intel. So far I have filled out most of...
  4. Z

Interservice Transfer AF to USN

Does anybody have info or come across anybody who has completed a interservice transfer (active to active)? Currently a O-2 (DOR May 28 2017) stationed at Hanscom AFB working as a program manager. I have a commitment till 2020. Some of the AFIs and other docs allude to transfers being accepted...
  5. J

Air National Guard Commisioning

Hey everybody,I have an interview coming up for an RPA position with the Guard and having a tough time getting a few questions answered. If anybody could shed some light that would be awesome! I was curious if in between my various pilot and training schools if I would be on orders in between...
  6. I

(Opinion) AFROTC vs. PLC Air

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to start by thanking everyone who answers questions and shares their experiences of military aviation and their lives as officers on this forum. I have been reading here over the last few months and it has helped me greatly in every step of the...
  7. M

Navy Commission after AF Palace Chase

Good day all! I was active duty in the Air Force for 4 years. I initially signed a 6 year contract. I was able to get out early under a program called Palace Chase (PC). This program allows you to switch from active duty and join a Guard or Reserve unit at double the time remaining on your...
  8. I

Double dipping between Air Force & Navy?

Hi All! This is my first post, so I apologize if there are any unsaid rules I'm not following or posting in the wrong thread. I NEED YOUR ADVICE!! I was in the process of applying to the Air Force pilot board in June & passed the AFOQT but did terrible on the the TBAS (joystick test). Because...
  9. D

Best path to take to become an astronaut?

This is my first post so I just want to start off by thanking all of you for your service. So, here's my dilemma. I'm 17 at a technical high school and going to be applying to Purdue Univeristy for aerospace engineering in a couple of months. I have a 2100 SAT and a 95+ GPA so I think I have a...
  10. I

Does Masters matter or not?

Is a masters in cyber security relevant to trying to commission into the navy or navy reserve? I have a bachelors in biology with a minor in computer information systems but my GPA does not stack up too well I believe, as it is low. I plan on starting this program in the summer and want to see...