• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which watch?

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
How to cause a commotion at Church...wear your watch on the outside of your jacket...

The veteran Presbyterians: “mad dog, mad dog, mad dog! Why do you wear your mid 1990s Longines Hour Angle [chronograph] reissue on the outside of your jacket at Church?” :eek:

mad dog the NFG Presbyterian: “I have the technology...and I will utilize it...at Church.” :D

35211AF8-5152-4EC5-A17E-169C68B50744.jpeg

54B931F3-8F31-4EEF-8FDF-2DF3C2A486E6.jpeg

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Happy Thanksgiving Mad Dog !!! What watch will you wear while carving the big bird on Thur? ALL of AW wants to know !!!
NuRr.gif

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
How to cause a commotion at Church...wear your watch on the outside of your jacket...

The veteran Presbyterians: “mad dog, mad dog, mad dog! Why do you wear your mid 1990s Longines Hour Angle [chronograph] reissue on the outside of your jacket at Church?” :eek:

mad dog the NFG Presbyterian: “I have the technology...and I will utilize it...at Church.” :D

View attachment 20283

View attachment 20284
God wants you to donate that watch to the poor.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Happy Thanksgiving...the whole famn damily [and my Speedy Gonzales Moonwatch] went to Golden Corral for Thanksgiving dinner. Junior got in a fight at a party last night...that’s why his face is all fucked up. He lost the fight [obviously]. Pic at Golden Corral by the wife unit...

DA7E22B4-A08B-4284-98A6-77D6D107682F.jpeg