• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DCO IP/IW Training

snake020

Contributor
Never heard of PCS orders for Reserve IP's who attend the Active Duty course, which all Reserve IP's are required to do.

From what I recall, you'll be on orders for the 22 odd weeks you are there and will get per diem, etc., etc.

Sorry for my ignorance, as I'm still transitioning to SELRES and will have to take this course - do you get BAH while on orders, and if so, what determines your BAH rate, where you live or where your drill unit is based?

Sorry for my ignorance, as I'm still transitioning to SELRES and will have to take this course - do you get BAH while on orders, and if so, what determines your BAH rate, where you live or where your drill unit is based?

Where you live determines BAH for orders 30 days or more. You get non-locality BAH Reserve Component/Transit for orders that are less than 30 days.

AMGunner

Never heard of PCS orders for Reserve IP's who attend the Active Duty course, which all Reserve IP's are required to do.

From what I recall, you'll be on orders for the 22 odd weeks you are there and will get per diem, etc., etc.

I did find out that the JTR states that anything greater than 139 days is a PCS, under 140 is TDY so IP Basic is a PCS.

Hail_HYDRA!

One more question...
Just a heads up for this thread. I got my paper that shows training required for the IWC community. It was updated APR18. It states that all IWC will have to go to IWBC (3 weeks) and DIVOLC (1 week).
And the designator schools... which states that CWOBC is changing to 20 weeks in FY20

I have not confirmed this with my u it or training officer. Im just sharing what this paper says.
Negative.

Cryptologic Warfare Officer Basic Course (CWOBC), 8 weeks, at Information Warfare Training Command Corry Station (IWTC CS) in Pensacola, FL (expected change to 20 weeks in FY21);

bryanteagle6

Negative.

Cryptologic Warfare Officer Basic Course (CWOBC), 8 weeks, at Information Warfare Training Command Corry Station (IWTC CS) in Pensacola, FL (expected change to 20 weeks in FY21);

Just going off my paper. If yours is different, I'd love to see it!