• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 May 18 Pilot/NFO Selection Board

peppergunner

ɹǝqɯǝW pǝʇɹǝʌuI
I think thats the one pretty cut and dry event isn't it? you either beat the time or you don't
I'm curious how DIs make sure everyone completed the required laps. Easy to track on the field, but what about when they run the 1.5 in doors at the gym? It's like 20 laps soo...how do you keep track?

taternator24

I'm curious how DIs make sure everyone completed the required laps. Easy to track on the field, but what about when they run the 1.5 in doors at the gym? It's like 20 laps soo...how do you keep track?
It's called the jaguar system. They give you a band that you put around your ankle that contains a computer chip, and there is a machine with a sensor that records your lap times.

Griffin Bryn

Happydays
Hey guys! I was selected for SNA in the May 23 board. I just got my security clearance in a couple weeks ago due to a couple screwups in the office. But I was told that when I got my FINSEL that I would have to report to do a PFT prior to shipping out. Has anyone done this yet? If so, is it the same requirements for the PFT at OCS?

aribjc

Just talked to my friend whose at OCS right now about to start the Candio phase. He said the PT is easy to the point where he was in better shape before he arrived, so that should hopefully make some people feel a little better. He did say the first couple weeks were rough though.

taternator24

Just talked to my friend whose at OCS right now about to start the Candio phase. He said the PT is easy to the point where he was in better shape before he arrived, so that should hopefully make some people feel a little better. He did say the first couple weeks were rough though.
To graduate you have to still be at sat medium same as entrance. But I believe the mid PFA around week 8 you have to hit good low or you'll roll.

taternator24

What was your typical day in H class like?
Monday - Friday. We woke up for regimental pt at 0500 then we went to Chow. Then you'd have Time to study bravo, prep uniforms for rlp, or practice procedures out in the hall as a group until lunch Chow. Then we would go to the gym and work out with a personal trainer as a class. Then evening Chow. Passdown where we discuss the day. After passdown you can do laundry or study or whatever. Then taps was at 2200.

Tristan25Jones

Anybody know graduation date for the Sept 2 class that starts up this weekend. I’ve heard Nov 21 but that is a Wednesday and the day before Thanksgiving. Wasn’t sure that made sense, thanks!