• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

4 DEC 17 IWC Board

BlueDacnis

IP Officer - Graduated OCS 20JUL18
When you guys say you had your interview, do you mean the one over the phone with someone in the Navy? Or do you mean the one that takes place in person, with an investigator? I did my over-the-phone security interview (the pre-screening questionnaire, not the SF86 though) two days after I got selected.

AULANI

When you guys say you had your interview, do you mean the one over the phone with someone in the Navy? Or do you mean the one that takes place in person, with an investigator? I did my over-the-phone security interview (the pre-screening questionnaire, not the SF86 though) two days after I got selected.

The in person interview.

BlueDacnis

I wonder if I should be worried I haven't had the in-person interview yet? I mean, I live in the middle of nowhere, maybe that's slowing the process? Trying not to panic and think the worst. Hopefully my recruiter gets back to me soon, I texted her recently and asked if I should be worried.

AULANI

I wonder if I should be worried I haven't had the in-person interview yet? I mean, I live in the middle of nowhere, maybe that's slowing the process? Trying not to panic and think the worst. Hopefully my recruiter gets back to me soon, I texted her recently and asked if I should be worried.
I wouldn't worry... there are people in OCS now that probably didn't even do the phone interview yet.

MantisMD

I'm late to this thread but I'm in the same boat as you. I was Pro Rec Y from this board and had my phone interview a few weeks ago but have not had the in person interview. My recruiter still thinks I'll be leaving at the end of Feb or March.

BlueDacnis

I wouldn't worry... there are people in OCS now that probably didn't even do the phone interview yet.

Oh, jeez, well.. That's relieving. I guess since I'd heard that your investigation has to at least have been "started" before you can report to OCS, that it meant I'd at least have to meet with an investigator before getting a ship date. That's good to know.

I'm late to this thread but I'm in the same boat as you. I was Pro Rec Y from this board and had my phone interview a few weeks ago but have not had the in person interview. My recruiter still thinks I'll be leaving at the end of Feb or March.

Thank goodness I'm not the only one! That's very helpful to know it's not just me. My recruiter likewise theorizes I'll be going in late March / early April, despite the fact I have yet to receive a FINSEL. Obviously I hope she's right, but after all the shit I've seen through past threads, I know full well nothing about this process is readily predictable.