• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

menloe

Has anyone attending any of the OCS classes next year (specifically 4 Feb) received actual orders yet? I am trying to find out an up to date timeline on receiving orders.

spxnyc

Has anyone attending any of the OCS classes next year (specifically 4 Feb) received actual orders yet? I am trying to find out an up to date timeline on receiving orders.
I received orders for the April 8th class but I'm active so that probably played a part.

(NAC)Arizona

1520/AMDO
Anyone ever hear about the PROREC-Y selection on BOL selection boards ever disappearing? Just checked mine and it is no longer there.

BlueDacnis

IP Officer - Graduated OCS 20JUL18
Checking in from the 4Dec17 intel board.

Pro-rec: Y for OCEANO.

Anyone know if the smaller communities OCS dates are more rigid than the larger communities?

I am also curious about this; I got selected for IP from the same board. IP is one of the smaller designators, so I wonder if the fact that very few of us are selected every board will mean we’ll be shipped out faster as opposed to other designators, or be stuck waiting around for ages.

exNavyOffRec

I am also curious about this; I got selected for IP from the same board. IP is one of the smaller designators, so I wonder if the fact that very few of us are selected every board will mean we’ll be shipped out faster as opposed to other designators, or be stuck waiting around for ages.

I have seen an IP go to OCS in as little as 2 months, and then we had one that ended up going to OCS 2 years after selection because of manning requirements.

BlueDacnis

IP Officer - Graduated OCS 20JUL18
I have seen an IP go to OCS in as little as 2 months, and then we had one that ended up going to OCS 2 years after selection because of manning requirements.
Oh jeez. I hope I don’t wait 2 whole years. I wonder if being female might help me get in a little faster than 2 years .. I’ve read that they try to have a decent amount of females in each class, so that there’s not just one or two in each. That could be total misinformed bull crap, though.

exNavyOffRec

Oh jeez. I hope I don’t wait 2 whole years. I wonder if being female might help me get in a little faster than 2 years .. I’ve read that they try to have a decent amount of females in each class, so that there’s not just one or two in each. That could be total bull crap, but ..

doesn't matter if male of female all about spots available, but realistically estimate about 4 months, what did you put for date available on your application?