• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

7 FEB 2018 Aviation Board

Seniuram

Just put you in there. Did you click the google sheets one or the actual excel doucment?
My bad, I didn't even notice the google docs one. Thanks.

I'm quite concerned I'm going to miss this board. I'm having trouble getting ahold of my OR for my MEPS appointment and I leave for CO tomorrow until Christmas. So basically I wont be able to get my physical until the 26th if its not done tomorrow. Literally everything is done except my physical.

Solon Skarlatos

Hello, any chance you have ship or class up dates for spring and summer 2018? I'm trying to plan my departure from my current career at the beginning of June 2018. I'm not on active duty anymore, and thus I don't have access to Naval Messages where I'm supposing the schedule is posted.
Thanks for your hope.

-Jordan

Attachments

• OCS dates Navy.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 103
My bad, I didn't even notice the google docs one. Thanks.

I'm quite concerned I'm going to miss this board. I'm having trouble getting ahold of my OR for my MEPS appointment and I leave for CO tomorrow until Christmas. So basically I wont be able to get my physical until the 26th if its not done tomorrow. Literally everything is done except my physical.

Also still waiting to take my physical. MEPS has been crazy slow, at least the one I’m trying to go to.

N

NavyTrad

Went to MEPS and took the ASTB today. Scored a 56 on the OAR. Have to wait until Monday to get the rest of scores, but feeling good so far.

DavidNFO

Hey y'all,

Score: 6/8/7 52
Gpa: 2.75
Major: History
Applying: SNA/SNFO (NFO hopefull)

Enlisted in Navy as well. Currently in DEP. If this doesn't work out (My gpa gives me worries) I hope to go specwar.

God-speed everyone! Honored to be applying with you

Greetings Everyone! I'm applying for the February 2018 board, but I see conflicting application deadlines. I even emailed ocsquestions@navy.mil last week and they emailed the board schedule with January 5th being the deadline which matches NPC, but in this forum I've seen Dec. 29th. Can someone please clarify? Thank you!

V/r,

MU2

Solon Skarlatos

Greetings Everyone! I'm applying for the February 2018 board, but I see conflicting application deadlines. I even emailed ocsquestions@navy.mil last week and they emailed the board schedule with January 5th being the deadline which matches NPC, but in this forum I've seen Dec. 29th. Can someone please clarify? Thank you!

V/r,

MU2
I believe it was Jan. 5th but was shortened to Dec. 29th for whatever reason

I believe it was Jan. 5th but was shortened to Dec. 29th for whatever reason
Is it certain? It's hard to believe that I would get an email from NPC with the January 5th deadline and it be wrong, but at the same time I trust airwarriors as being a great source of information. It matters particularly because I just need my OIC's signature before submitting but he just went on leave today and is coming back on January 2nd. :/

(NAC)Arizona

1520/AMDO
Is it certain? It's hard to believe that I would get an email from NPC with the January 5th deadline and it be wrong, but at the same time I trust airwarriors as being a great source of information. It matters particularly because I just need my OIC's signature before submitting but he just went on leave today and is coming back on January 2nd. :/
You got the date from the source, I would go with that. The information on AW has a great amount of gouge, but should be taken with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

Solon Skarlatos

IDK, it's what my recruiter told me. I know the original date was the 5th but they shortened it to the 29th so they could "get a head start" on all the applications, whatever that means. Same thing happened with the intel board.

mke07

IDK, it's what my recruiter told me. I know the original date was the 5th but they shortened it to the 29th so they could "get a head start" on all the applications, whatever that means. Same thing happened with the intel board.

My recruiter told me it was the 29th as well. Honestly, recruiters can submit like a week late if they have the right connections/have been at this a while so that may be what your recruiter is talking about. There also may be a bunch of recruiters that are obviously taking leave and put the due date in the middle of their leave as to get you to hurry up so they aren't swamped when they get back. @longhornedmullygrub you are cutting it way too close because until you get the email from your District's processor, your package isn't really submitted. Here's how it goes from my experience. After everything is compiled, your kit leaves your recruiter's hands and goes to the district processor. There they very carefully look it over to make sure everything is there, in the right order, and ready to be seen by the board according to that board's preferences. If they find anything wrong, they kick it back to your recruiter and you/your recruiter have to fix it. If it's good they then send it to the Navy Selection Board clerk at NRC. This process takes about an extra week or two. So this may be why recruiters are telling people to have it in by the 29th, so that they can account for this extra delay.

(NAC)Arizona

1520/AMDO
There are two deadlines: one for the NRD and then another deadline for them to have it to the NRC. In this case, 29DEC for the NRD and then 5JAN for the NRC. On prior board schedules it would denote the two deadlines however the FY18 one only shows the NRC deadline.

mke07

There are two deadlines: one for the NRD and then another deadline for them to have it to the NRC. In this case, 29DEC for the NRD and then 5JAN for the NRC. On prior board schedules it would denote the two deadlines however the FY18 one only shows the NRC deadline.

There it is folks we have the answer! Has to be out of your recruiter's hands by the 29th.