• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 18 IWC DCO BOARD

USNAVY

Package is submitted awaiting PRO-BOARD status from NRC. Heard they are taking more than normal this year for INTEL. Good luck everyone

Package is submitted awaiting PRO-BOARD status from NRC. Heard they are taking more than normal this year for INTEL. Good luck everyone

My OR said to expect to hear back around March 1st. I don't know if that's an accurate estimate or just a conservative date he threw out to avoid being pestered with update requests. Can't say I blame him.

I am going to try to put my candidacy on the back burner mentally until then...Easier said than done...

USNAVY

My OR said to expect to hear back around March 1st. I don't know if that's an accurate estimate or just a conservative date he threw out to avoid being pestered with update requests. Can't say I blame him.

I am going to try to put my candidacy on the back burner mentally until then...Easier said than done...
I heard the results are usually out within a few weeks but others on here no better than me

USNAVY

Anyone get their PRO-BOARD status? All I could get from my recruiter is that my package is with the NRC Project Manager... Not really sure exactly what that means

devilbones

Arashikage トーマス・嵐影
Anyone get their PRO-BOARD status? All I could get from my recruiter is that my package is with the NRC Project Manager... Not really sure exactly what that means
I should find out sometime this week if my kit is board ready. My recruiter said he would let me know.

AMGunner

I was apparently Pro-Board last week from what I am being told, although I did not receive an email notification like has been mentioned elsewhere in these discussions.

bldalton

I emailed my OR to check on my packet and was informed my packet is PRO-BOARD. Excellent news! Now, the waiting really begins. Is it just me, or does it seem as though time will slow down as the month progresses?

Last edited: