• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

19 Nov 2017 OCS Class

42Zulu

Was told I'm FINSEL for this class but don't have an official FINSEL until next week. Not sure what that means exactly, but they asked me to confirm this class date. Maybe because I'm married?

Either way, treating this as the real deal.

Carina

Was told I'm FINSEL for this class but don't have an official FINSEL until next week. Not sure what that means exactly, but they asked me to confirm this class date. Maybe because I'm married?

Either way, treating this as the real deal.
Congratulations!

Carina

Late to the party, but whatever @moveslikemorgan sacrificed to the gods, must have been one crazy sacrifice because I got a date as well. No FinSel yet, but Dec 10 it is for me unless my processor is able to get me into this class. What else can I sacrifice to get me into this class???
Well I'll take Dec 10th over nothing. Lol. I'm still waiting on the Gods

moveslikemorgan

Standing By
Late to the party, but whatever @moveslikemorgan sacrificed to the gods, must have been one crazy sacrifice because I got a date as well. No FinSel yet, but Dec 10 it is for me unless my processor is able to get me into this class. What else can I sacrifice to get me into this class???

No way to know for sure, but they might give you a Dec. 10 date and then call you back and ask if you want to go early. They did that for me lol. Sent me my FINSEL for 11/19 and then called back like 5 mins later and asked if I wanted to go 10/29. I felt like the extra few weeks to prepare would behoove me, so I politely declined and said I’d prefer to keep my 11/19 date. Haha.

Kim Bossu

Got an order mod and I will be in this class! Looking forward to working with and meeting all of you! Going the supply corps route. Btw is there a Facebook page set up for this class?

-MA2