• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which watch?

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
That's going on a little list of pros and cons I have... "just in case".

:cool:
Ummm...this could be considered a "pro"...or maybe it's considered a "con": Going to Hooters in Canada [Toronto] during long layovers...wearing Metallica t-shirts, Dunkin' Donuts trucker hats, camo cargo shorts...AND Omega Speedmaster Pro Moonwatches. :D

IMG_7293.JPG

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
Ummm...this could be considered a "pro"...or maybe it's considered a "con": Going to Hooters in Canada [Toronto] during long layovers...wearing Metallica t-shirts, Dunkin' Donuts trucker hats, camo cargo shorts...AND Omega Speedmaster Pro Moonwatches. :D

Depends on what the list is titled. ;)

Either way, you sir, are a class act!

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Which watch for the 3rd Annual @ChuckMK23 & mad dog Veterans Day extravaganza at Dunkin' Donuts and Bob Evans?

The Omega Speedy Gonzales Moonwatch...

IMG_8293.JPG

IMG_8297.JPG

IMG_8303.JPG

BONUS PIC: Check out the fantabulous "AOCS shine" on my old flight boots...

IMG_8289.JPG

Fallonflyr

pilot

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
You need to start sharpshooting some green slips...you obviously have too much free time
No green slips for me at this point...I didn't complete 73N training and am currently on sick leave (diagnosed with anxiety/depression) which will most likely turn into short term disabilty...so, yes, I do have free time right now...but I need to continue to study 73N stuff.