• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Oct or Nov 2017 Aviation Board

Safashton

It better say that. If not it means your recruiter/processor never submitted your medical record/physical for review.

Usually the second to last sentence in the N3M letter says "N3M refers to NAMI for suitability for aviation programs..."

Does the NAMI deference occur prior to the board or after the board? Like at which point does NAMI review your initial screening documents?

Triumph4life

Glad to be on this board with ya!

I had to do additional paperwork in order for NAMI to determine me physically qualified for OCS. It was super easy for me to walk-in and get it done at medical. Emailed the additional paperwork and had the word I made board the day after.

We are just 12% from total applicants. :confused:

From everyone's scores, looks like everyone has a solid chance. Me however...abysmal! Retaking next month. Have gouge, ASTB guide, and a GRE math workbook.
Where did you see that we make up 12%? I have tried to get onto the MTPE portal, but time and time again it denies me. My squadrons IT's cant figure it out.

Birdbrain

pilot
Best of luck to you all, you've put in plenty of time and effort and it's almost time to see it (hopefully) pay off! Also checking in for the upcoming board.

Aircrewman2010

I saw the "At Board" (via the portal )list for Oct 3 today, lots of applicants and packages being looked at. Excited for the results either way, good luck to everyone!

menloe

I saw the "At Board" (via the portal )list for Oct 3 today, lots of applicants and packages being looked at. Excited for the results either way, good luck to everyone!

For those of us that don't have access to the Portal, is there any information you can share? Number of applicants, average scores, etc.

Also, good luck everyone. We're almost there!

Aircrewman2010

For those of us that don't have access to the Portal, is there any information you can share? Number of applicants, average scores, etc.

Also, good luck everyone. We're almost there!
It only shows number of applications, but for those applying to both SNA and SNFO (basically those who qualify for both) their name is listed twice. So with out canceling out double applications, I can't see the specific number of applicants. Frankly, I just don't have the time or desire to filter through all of it.

dreamtoserve

Just finished up at MEPS and met with my recruiter who told me it looks like there will be a November board. Great news for those of us who missed this one!

amh1688

Just finished up at MEPS and met with my recruiter who told me it looks like there will be a November board. Great news for those of us who missed this one!
Hey glad you're going to make the cut after all.

But why would they need another board when there is another one taking place in a few months from now? Also do the folks who get a No on this selection board get rolled over to the NOV. board? And last question, does this mean now that the OCT selection board will choose less applicants from their lot ro PROREC because there's another board now taking place just a month later?

If any one can shed some light on these questions I'd really appreciate it...

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
AS OF THIS MOMENT THERE IS NO AVIATION BOARD TAKING PLACE IN NOVEMBER

Any questions about board schedules please refer to the FY18 Board Schedule that I posted.

Reactions: jjg

jrjmc6

Checking in as well! 58/6/7/6
Good luck to everyone!
Quick question, my recruiter mentioned the turnaround from getting a yes (hopefully) around middle of October to reporting to OCS will be about one week, as in Oct 24 is the next OCS date. Is this true?

Carina

Checking in as well! 58/6/7/6
Good luck to everyone!
Quick question, my recruiter mentioned the turnaround from getting a yes (hopefully) around middle of October to reporting to OCS will be about one week, as in Oct 24 is the next OCS date. Is this true?
Yes and no. You just have to be ready for whatever. I got a Yes from the 11July board. I found out I was selected July 18th. A few candidates got to go right away in about 2 weeks, and a lot have been going on classes after since. But me and a few others have yet to get a Finsel and it's about to be October so I'll be going on 3 months soon.

And I did say I was available to go asap. I was actually "age critical" but I guess they just need to give me a waiver now since I am prior service hopefully that's quick.