• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which watch?

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Going old school today with double-dog Hammy railroad machines...950 [circa 1927] and 992B [circa 1950]. Also, I've been able to regulate both railroad machines to within railroad specifications at +4 seconds per day...

IMG_7976.JPG IMG_7970.JPG IMG_7972.JPG IMG_7974.JPG

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
You need to fob those up and start rocking a vest in the cockpit.
I don't think we're allowed to wear vests in the cockpit...but I have been "holstering up" fairly recently with my Elgin B.W. Raymond railroad machines...

23j B.W. Raymond 494 w/ winding indicator [circa 1933] on left, 21j B.W. Raymond 571 [circa 1953] on right...

IMG_6734.JPG

IMG_6721.JPG

Last edited:

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
You need to fob those up and start rocking a vest in the cockpit.
Also, no vests allowed in the CVG airport head..."pocketing up" below with a railroad grade 18s 21j Illinois A. Lincoln [circa 1910] in a Dueber Railway Silverine case...BIG METAL. :D

IMG_6358.JPG IMG_6371.JPG IMG_6374.JPG IMG_6369.JPG

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Speedy Tuesday...with a side of vintage [circa 1927] 23j railroad grade Hamilton 950...good times! :cool:

IMG_8032.JPG IMG_8035.JPG IMG_8049.JPG IMG_8054.JPG

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Thats cool that civies is the UOD in the sim!
Yeppers...even Metallica t-shirts are allowed in the sim...good times! ;)

Just kidding...Metallica t-shirts are not allowed in the sim...but they are allowed at Hooters. :D

IMG_9997.JPG