• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

7 AUG 17 SWO board

It was a no for me. Going to make my APSR statement stronger and get my test scores scores up and resubmit in the new fiscal year. I'm just relieved to finally know!

Hayley D.

Any other people's recruiters tell them that once that fiscal year ends this month things start picking up?
It makes sense. Priorities are probably wrapping up other things and getting orders for AD right now. It seems like nobody has been getting their FINSEL letters this week.

Jamie Sue

Wait, do you have an OCS letter but not an open JPAS?
@RUFiO181 long story short, my recruiter misread something and told me I was OCS bound 9-17 yet my Jpas never cleared. I squared away my lease and finances and turned out I wasn't in that class. So, I haven't received a FINSEL. Yet, a Chief at NRD Miami said once my clearance goes through, things will start moving along. @kshimmy1