• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

MAY17 SUPPLY CORPS BOARD

Have you asked your CoC? If they don't have results I would have your CCC or yourself reach out to the Fleet OCS Processor and ask if they could send you or your Triad the board results.

Thank you! I sent an email on June 21st to the ocs questions email. I never received a response. I searched for the fleet processor and Mr. Homer Elam was the most recent one I could find. I emailed him, but I'm unsure if he's the correct person. I appreciate any help you can provide in this regard.

Yes I have, but I'm pretty sure it normally takes longer. I'm in a weird situation where I'm deployed and at the end of this deployment my command is implementing a homeport change so there's a lot of factors going into whether I would move with the command on be TPU. In order to mitigate the fall out things are moving a little faster. I'm scheduled to class up October 9th, but I'm still waiting for my hard copy orders.