• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USN Looking for an Officer Recruiter in New Orleans area

Leon Chen

This post is for helping my cousin out. She is trying to be a supply officer and had finished the online application for two weeks and no one contact her yet. The officer recruiter number in Navy.com is invalid (I guess?).

Thanks guys!

1AO_MR_GRAY

Fly High, Fly Fast.
When I first started out, the numbers on the navy.com map were not right for me either. I used the live chat and they sent my information to the nearest recruiter which was not on navy.com information.
Id give that a try.

egri

This post is for helping my cousin out. She is trying to be a supply officer and had finished the online application for two weeks and no one contact her yet. The officer recruiter number in Navy.com is invalid (I guess?).

Thanks guys!

The online application didn't work for me either. In the end, I went to a job fair and found the Navy's booth, and got a business card for the local OR. I emailed him the next day and got the ball rolling.

EvilGN

pilot
If it matters there is a NAVY recruiting office at the Lapalco/Belle Chasse HWY intersection