• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DCO Supply Chances and Selections

Kenneth

So the application deadline has come and gone... Has anybody in the know heard any whispers about the number of applicants/expected selections this year?

Nothing... Unfortunately, that's something out of our control. I just hope my package is competitive enough to earn the selection.

Kenneth

Nothing... Unfortunately, that's something out of our control. I just hope my package is competitive enough to earn the selection.

Motleygunner,

I wish there was more information about the projected numbers for this board. This wait is dreadful. I wish August was here. Lol

Kenneth

Expect around 15 to be selected regardless of the number of applicants.
Thanks ABMD for the information. This board is extremely competitive and everyone here has at least a fighting chance to get selected.
Personally, I try not to worry about the numbers since I cannot control that. I think that I did a good job on the things that I controlled (interviews, package, evals), not sure if that will be enough, but at least I did my best to submit a good package.

Hi All,

My OR said 3-4 weeks minimum before we hear any results from the board. Not sure if this is accurate or a completely warranted strategy to fend off annoying status requests from overly eager applicants for a while.

In either case, as succinctly stated in the heartfelt poetry of William Axl Rose, "All we need is just a little patience..."

Kenneth

Hi All,

My OR said 3-4 weeks minimum before we hear any results from the board. Not sure if this is accurate or a completely warranted strategy to fend off annoying status requests from overly eager applicants for a while.

In either case, as succinctly stated in the heartfelt poetry of William Axl Rose, "All we need is just a little patience..."

I have been told from 2 weeks to 2 months by multiple sources in the reserves. My recruiter said between 2-3 weeks which coincides with your recruiter, but he also told me that could be sooner.

I spoke to a reserve supply officer at my unit and he mention that these boards, unlike promotion boards move fast and results could be available as soon as next week. I also spoke to another reserve supply officer and he said between 6-8 weeks.

Everyone seems to have a different time frame for the board results. I guess for now we just have to keep waiting, and waiting and waiting... The dreadful waiting game continues... lol