• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

MAY17 SUPPLY CORPS BOARD

Terris Elliott

I would have created one but, couldn't find the tab to do so. Still to this moment am not sure how. Glad the day is finally here though. I actually was more anxious about them convening than waiting for the results.

ichneumonidae

Does anyone know of any other forums that are more Supply oriented? It is very nice to have this forum but it doesn't seem like there are many chops around! Maybe this is just that smaller a community, I couldn't be sure.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Does anyone know of any other forums that are more Supply oriented? It is very nice to have this forum but it doesn't seem like there are many chops around! Maybe this is just that smaller a community, I couldn't be sure.

Maybe because air warriors is an AVIATION-centered forum...

ichneumonidae

Maybe because air warriors is an AVIATION-centered forum...

Right, I figured as much - do you know of any active forums that are more Supply-focused?

The Supply-specific forum on airwarriors has been very helpful in answer questions I've had, but I am just asking around to see if there is another website with a more active Supply community. I found a few through the search function but they are all resulting in dead domains!

Just had a dream from the Lord that I was selected. That's enough confirmation for me.
I've had that dream many times since beginning this process almost two years ago. This is my third app to Supply so, unfortunately, the dream is no confirmation...only hard work and sheer determination.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I've had that dream many times since beginning this process almost two years ago. This is my third app to Supply so, unfortunately, the dream is no confirmation...only hard work and sheer determination.

Based off the fact you're applying for the time time why haven't you tried other designators?

exNavyOffRec

Generally your odds go down after the first "No"

You should look at SWO and see how that works, much better chance.

I would give you further advice but don't know what your degree or GPA is.