• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Monster Marine OCS thread: stupid questions answered here!

Chippewa19

Puts the cart before the horse
Just confirming since there's been no noise for the last three years: Age limit for Navy SNA and SNFO is Commissioned By 27th Birthday and Marine SNA is Commissioned before 27.5?

Criminal

God's personal hacky sack
pilot
Just confirming since there's been no noise for the last three years: Age limit for Navy SNA and SNFO is Commissioned By 27th Birthday and Marine SNA is Commissioned before 27.5?

27.5 is correct for USMC SNA, and that is based upon commissioning. Waivers are not to difficult to attain as long as you are competitive ( high pft, good life story why you are so old, etc).

xcinman

Awaiting my commission in May
Quick question that I can't seem to find any documentation on via google or this site. All that aside, once your application goes to the selection board, about how long can one expect to wait before they hear back from the OSO or the selection committee? Only asking here, because I don't necessarily want to ask my OSO again. I'm just getting a bit antsy.

Last edited:

Austin-Powers

Powers By Name, Powers By Reputation
What should I do if my OSO didn't show up to my meeting and didn't email me back? I feel like an A-hole for no good reason. I emailed him to show up at place and time and didn't show up. :(

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
What should I do if my OSO didn't show up to my meeting and didn't email me back? I feel like an A-hole for no good reason. I emailed him to show up at place and time and didn't show up. :(
You told him to show up to your meeting? You didn’t ask him if he was available?

If I was your OSO I’d tell you to fuck off and ensure you never got selected.

Criminal

pilot

When was the last time you talked to him. Maybe he is on leave for the holidays or is no longer there. Try a phone call.

Criminal

pilot
Quick question that I can't seem to find any documentation on via google or this site. All that aside, once your application goes to the selection board, about how long can one expect to wait before they hear back from the OSO or the selection committee? Only asking here, because I don't necessarily want to ask my OSO again. I'm just getting a bit antsy.
What board did you apply to?