• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

11JUL17 Pilot/NFO board

Triumph4life

For anyone asking when packages are due, the sooner you can get them done and looked over the better. This is the last board schedule that @RUFiO181 uploaded... unless there is a newer one floating around.
Really hoping this is the one for me. I'll be inside my 3 month window before the next board would convene.

Attachments

• FY17 Board Schedule as of 27 Jan 2017.xlsx
    25.5 KB · Views: 73

Safashton

For anyone asking when packages are due, the sooner you can get them done and looked over the better. This is the last board schedule that @RUFiO181 uploaded... unless there is a newer one floating around.
Really hoping this is the one for me. I'll be inside my 3 month window before the next board would convene.

That schedule should be accurate. I just emailed the OCS hotline today and they sent me back a schedule reflecting the same Pilot/NFO board date as that schedule for July. Mine is in route to my skipper for endorsement, under previous knowledge the package was due in May 22nd or May 19th whatever the out of date board schedule says. So I'll get a little time for the OCS peeps to review it.

mdcahslax

That may have been to see if anything got "kicked back," as my recruiter put it. I had to have everything in by the beginning of the month for this reason.

How long did it take between the MEPS appointment and having your package ready to be sent in? Assuming everything else was squared away and you only needed to go to MEPS?

Beamer19

pilot
Checking in

55 6/7/7
3.66 Political Science (National Security concentration)
Virginia Tech
Class of May 2018

Angel17

This is the one I had found from a previous thread.

Attachments

• FY17 Board Schedule as of 06 March 2017.xlsx
    25.5 KB · Views: 41

Safashton

This is the one I had found from a previous thread.

That ones good. Also, I've figured out NPC does a horrible job of updating their commissioning programs page where you find the Board schedule, tattoo, fillable application, interviewer forms, but if you go to the actual portal some of those links take you to to get forms, you can search Board Schedule, and it will reflect the newest one, despite the main page being horribly inaccurate for Checklist, Interview form, and board schedule.

DONOSAURU5REX

pilot
That ones good. Also, I've figured out NPC does a horrible job of updating their commissioning programs page where you find the Board schedule, tattoo, fillable application, interviewer forms, but if you go to the actual portal some of those links take you to to get forms, you can search Board Schedule, and it will reflect the newest one, despite the main page being horribly inaccurate for Checklist, Interview form, and board schedule.
You can also email OCSQuestions@navy.mil for clarification or if you're not sure. Good info by the way!

Angel17

I have created an excel spreadsheet of everyone participating on this board (that has posted up to this point). I mainly made it for myself but if any of you want to use it feel free. I have the averages being updated down to cell 30.

Attachments

• Copy of July 11 2017 Aviation Board Participants.xlsx
    11.2 KB · Views: 135

Skywalker

Student Naval Aviator
For those of us still about a year out from graduating college, if we get PROREC-Y, when would we receive FINSEL? Would it be in the normal timeframe or would it be closer to graduation?

Good to see I've gotten here faster than the cries of "Use the search function!"

However, u̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶a̶r̶c̶h̶ ̶f̶u̶n̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ I believe you send transcripts proving you've graduated to your recruiter, who then passes that up to the NRC, who then reply with a NLT date once they have a spot open for you.

AJ18

Hey y'all. Checking in after being tabled at the April board. I've noticed a few people mention they have been tabled multiple times, and I'm wondering if there is a limit to the number of times the board will table an applicant? At what point does the board decide to stop hanging on to an applicant for future use and just give a Pro Rec No? I haven't been able to find an answer to this in other threads.
I have now been tabled three times since November. I don't really know why nor does my OR. Other than that....Checking in with new stats in a week ;) this time applying for SNA/NFO/AMDO(I think this one is a MX officer?) This board should be interesting let alone this month, Air force boards are this month as well.