• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

jnav3

Is any NFO having a similar issue?

I was PROREC Y NFO from the same board and I was hoping for the 12 Mar class as well after what Rufio posted in the thread. I contacted my OR for his input after 12 Mar passed by and now there's really nothing I can do but wait for my OR to reach out once my FINSEL is actually processed.

Gibsonrick83

Hey all,
Situational question for you. I was selected NFO from the February board. My recruiter said 90% I get March 12. I was classed for it and everything, but obviously that didnt happen. By the time the go/ no go time arrived we were still waiting on JPAS to say the clearance stuff had been handled. Now its looking like the 100%, if not March than April 2 class date, might not manifest either. Is any NFO having a similar issue?
Hi! I'm in a similar boat. SNA/SNFO from the same board and my recruiter also thought March 12 would be it. But alas, I'm still waiting for FINSEL as well. I'm sure many of us are in this boat. Nothing to do but standby and keep preparing. I don't get the impression that this is abnormal in the slightest. Keep on keepin on! And congrats!

I was PROREC Y NFO from the same board and I was hoping for the 12 Mar class as well after what Rufio posted in the thread. I contacted my OR for his input after 12 Mar passed by and now there's really nothing I can do but wait for my OR to reach out once my FINSEL is actually processed.
Thanks for the response. Its a little frustrating. My recruiter was convinced I would get March 12. He said even if I dont, Im all but gaurenteed to go April 2, so I planned my life around March 12 as I was told. And now I'm just sitting on my hands all day with a lease quickely coming to an end. This hurry up and wait thing is killing me.

koliver

Never thought I'd say it but, Checking in! I have to wait until graduation and degree conferral, but my OR is confident I'll be off to OCS before July!

Jacob Jackson

Jaxson239
Checking in from the April SNA/SNFO board, fingers crossed for the June 25th class. My recruiter said FINSEL should be in within the next week or two.