• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply SC Feb 17 selection board

James Stewart

Oh, also I applied for intel as well as my second choice, so not sure if that has anything to do with the speed of getting board results back.

James Stewart

If I didn't hear anything back yet is it possible I got rolled to the next board? My recruiter insists that my package was submitted on time.

James Stewart

getting rolled to another board is rare, if you didn't hear back odds are it was either it didn't make it in time or ??
No idea. Talked to my recruiter several times since the results were out and he keeps saying he hasn't heard anything. I don't want to go over his head or anything, but is there
someone else that I can contact that isn't my recruiter? Maybe someone who works at the NRD, or something along those lines?

exNavyOffRec

No idea. Talked to my recruiter several times since the results were out and he keeps saying he hasn't heard anything. I don't want to go over his head or anything, but is there
someone else that I can contact that isn't my recruiter? Maybe someone who works at the NRD, or something along those lines?

If you had contact with the NRD processor you could call them.