• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 APR 17 SNA/SNFO Board

exNavyOffRec

Don't know if it was the Admiral or someone senior at NRC, but N3M got smacked around to ensure they return MEDWAIVE documents ASAP. I've seen physicals submitted around 3-4pm central time get returned back the same day.

I know for several years they were undermanned, and had bad connection issues, bad enough that for a few years the Capt at N3M had most of his staff authorized to work from home 3 days a week since they could get much more work done during that time.

Jacob Jackson

Jaxson239
Does anyone happen to know the stats for the last board? From what my recruiter told me I think it was close to about 85 SNA and SNFO applicants, and out of those only 15 or so didn't get picked up. I know what I'm recalling is probably a few numbers off

Robiedog

Hi everyone, first time poster here. Please bear with me, I am a total noob.

I finalized my application for NFO in early March (couldn't do SNA due to 60 arc second depth perception, but hadn't slept that night and hope to retest and switch at some point if possible). My recruiter told me he was going to submit my application to the March board. I can only assume he meant this one.

He told me I'd have results by the end of March, but since according to the schedule, the board convenes on April 10, I'm not sure how that's possible. He's ignored one text and one call and I'd rather not pester him about it. His office is in Virginia and I'm in Florida so I can't really walk in either.

Just so I can clear things up, the results for this board will be coming in the days after April 10th, right? It seems many of you are concerned with getting your applications in on time, but my recruiter never told me I had to do anything other than get all the materials to him, which I did.

I also listed intel and spec-war programs in my top five, but I was never asked to take the PST and I've heard nothing about the IWC board which I know for a fact is done, though I'd refuse if selected because I want combat arms.

Can I count on my recruiter to get in touch with my results, and when will they come? I just finished grad school and I'm sort of sitting at home in limbo. I can't get a job that I'll just have to quit in a few months.

Thank you and good luck to everyone else who applied. I grew up in Newport and hope to see you all there!

koliver

Hi everyone, first time poster here. Please bear with me, I am a total noob.

I finalized my application for NFO in early March (couldn't do SNA due to 60 arc second depth perception, but hadn't slept that night and hope to retest and switch at some point if possible). My recruiter told me he was going to submit my application to the March board. I can only assume he meant this one.

He told me I'd have results by the end of March, but since according to the schedule, the board convenes on April 10, I'm not sure how that's possible. He's ignored one text and one call and I'd rather not pester him about it. His office is in Virginia and I'm in Florida so I can't really walk in either.

Just so I can clear things up, the results for this board will be coming in the days after April 10th, right? It seems many of you are concerned with getting your applications in on time, but my recruiter never told me I had to do anything other than get all the materials to him, which I did.

I also listed intel and spec-war programs in my top five, but I was never asked to take the PST and I've heard nothing about the IWC board which I know for a fact is done, though I'd refuse if selected because I want combat arms.

Can I count on my recruiter to get in touch with my results, and when will they come? I just finished grad school and I'm sort of sitting at home in limbo. I can't get a job that I'll just have to quit in a few months.

Thank you and good luck to everyone else who applied. I grew up in Newport and hope to see you all there!
First off kits for this board were due March 13. So if your application isn't submitted you're shit out of luck for this board, but don't worry there's more boards. If I were you I'd be texting/calling my recruiter as much as possible if he wasn't replying. It's your career and your future so be annoying if that's what it takes to get an answer from him. If you did make it for this board we should be hearing back around a week after the board meets on April 12. As for you I'd say it might be a good thing if you didn't make it just so you can maybe clear your eye problem and add SNA to your app too. Best of luck!