• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02 April 2017

Sabero

I don't have a Facebook (forgive me), is there any plan to meet up for dinner on the 1st in Newport? I heard Brick Alley Pub is pretty good. Are most of you staying on base?

Gibsonrick83

I don't have a Facebook (forgive me), is there any plan to meet up for dinner on the 1st in Newport? I heard Brick Alley Pub is pretty good. Are most of you staying on base?
I don't have one either. But I'm definitely down to meet up for dinner. I haven't settled where I'm staying yet. Once I got the news yesterday, I've basically just been packing like crazy. I was originally figuring a hotel nearby but base sounds convenient.

Nceth90

I don't have one either. But I'm definitely down to meet up for dinner. I haven't settled where I'm staying yet. Once I got the news yesterday, I've basically just been packing like crazy. I was originally figuring a hotel nearby but base sounds convenient.
I wouldn't pack too much if I were you, other than socks and underwear everything else should be provided there.

JonSmith89

Another 60R Driver
pilot
Hey guys and gals, I just messaged your Facebook class admin. I am a former OCS grad and Naval Aviator now. My brother informed me you don't have a family and friends page. I wanted to make a"02APR17 Navy OCS Friends and Family" Facebook page so that people can ask questions and share information as you send it to them. Please feel free to share the page with your loved ones and who you see fit once the page is up. Wish you all the best of luck and hope to see you all as Naval Officers at graduation.

Gibsonrick83

Hey guys and gals, I just messaged your Facebook class admin. I am a former OCS grad and Naval Aviator now. My brother informed me you don't have a family and friends page. I wanted to make a"02APR17 Navy OCS Friends and Family" Facebook page so that people can ask questions and share information as you send it to them. Please feel free to share the page with your loved ones and who you see fit once the page is up. Wish you all the best of luck and hope to see you all as Naval Officers at graduation.
Congratulations and I'm sure you're having a blast in your career! Thank you for your hard work and service. Unfortunately, I do not have Facebook but I appreciate the efforts all the same. Thank you and God speed.