• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jeopardy and the Navy Officer

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
Nah word is he's getting sent P-3s to join the ranks of Navs who have to have "L" and "R" markered onto their gloves so they know how to tell the difference in directions they turn...

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Nah word is he's getting sent P-3s to join the ranks of Navs who have to have "L" and "R" markered onto their gloves so they know how to tell the difference in directions they turn...

The only person I know who did that was an ECMO and had the callsign 'Lefty' as a result.

Last edited:

zipmartin

Never been better
pilot
Contributor

When I was instructing in Kingsville back in the early '80's, "Easy Ed", a Marine Captain former A-4 driver came laughing into the ready room after a TAC FORM flight one day and told about his student continually calling out traffic at "Left 3 o'clock" & "Right 9 o'clock". "Easy" finally said "Dammit! Look at your watch! Which side is 3 on and which side is 9 on?" The stud responded, "I don't know sir! It's a digital watch!"

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
I don't understand why my buddy who was selected to appear on Jeopardy was told he was in limbo pending some negotiating with JAG relating to some recent battle with mids/other military appearing on TV and then other military folks appeared. Anyone else know recent folks in the same situation or are they blowing smoke to my friend?