• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 APR 17 SNA/SNFO Board

cookie_monster

Checking in for this board! Pretty Excited for this one... Second times the charm? Good Luck everybody!

Name: AWR1 (NAC/AW/IUSS) Justin Dowd
Applying for: AMDO / NFO
TIS: 11 Years
Evals (Newest to Oldest): #1 of 21 EP, #1 of 28 EP, #2 of 26 EP, #4 of 22 MP, MP
Degree: Bachelors of Science in Management
GPA: 3.65
ASTB-E: 51 6/7/6
Collateral Duties: Command Career Counselor (9588 NEC earned), Command Sponsor Coordinator, Indoc coordinator, Volunteer Coordinator, ESO
PFA: Excellent, Excellent, Excellent
LOR's: 1 CAPT (COS of Naval War College), 1 CDR- Prior CO, 1 LCDR- AMDO, 1 O6 AMDO HSM Winglant
Prior Submission - 2015 STA-21
Volunteer Hours - 150+ (2016)
Misc: Qualified in 4 helo platforms SH-60F, SH60H, MH-60S, MH-60R with 1500 HR's.

Whats AMDO?

pYn9590

Retook the ASTB today and got a 58 7/6/7. It's a huge improvement from my first score so I'm hoping I have a decent chance at selection this time. I'll be meeting with my OR later this week to finalize my package.

Good luck to everyone!

TigerKiller

Hey all, checking in from NRD San Diego and submitting in one week to make this board. Just retook the test and happy to say I improved enough to submit with confidence. I guess studying during downtime at work and brushing my teeth with my right hand really helped. All I've got left is a couple signatures and my motivational statement. Looking forward to prorec purgatory.

So I got a call from someone today scheduling an interview for my security clearance. I thought they didn't do that until after prorec. Has this happened to any of yall?

Justin Dowd

HeloGuy87
Checking in to this board... Just found out I was Non-Sel for AMDO... third times the charm I hope!!
Stats:
AWR1(NAC/AW/IUSS)
Active: 11 years
Going for AMDO/NFO
Evals: #1 of 19, #1 of 22 EP, #2 of 28 EP, #4 of 26 (#1MP)
Awards: 1 x NCM, 3 x NAM, 1 x JSOY, 3 x JSOQ, 2 FLOC
Degree: BS in Management, GPA (3.656); Consistant deans list
ASTB: 51 6/7/6
Appraisals: 1 x O6 (1390) Prior Co/ COS of Naval War College, 1 x O5 (Prior CO) and 1 x O3 AMDO... All 10s
Others:3 x Applicant, Command Career Counselor (9588), Sponsorship Coordinator, Indoctrination Coordinator, Volunteer Service Coordinator, Forward Deployed Duty 2013-2016, 1500+ hours in H60 helicopters.