• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Reserve EDO DCO

todolist

Congrats! Sit back and get ready to wait because my recruiter told me it would be "several months" before he had all the final documentation and that was back in the 2nd week of January.

Congrats! Sit back and get ready to wait because my recruiter told me it would be "several months" before he had all the final documentation and that was back in the 2nd week of January.
That's exactly what he told me. I'm just glad to know the results. I'm willing to wait.

Just found out I got selected - now waiting to find out whether my the first letter of my rank is "E" or "L"
Haha I am just glad to be in the selected boat with you, and congratulations to you. But, I'm not even going to worry about a grade bump. I'll take the commission!

Osvet

What are you guys hearing on commissioning letters? My recruiter made it sound like it may take awhile

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Just found out I got selected - now waiting to find out whether my the first letter of my rank is "E" or "L"

For DCO programs, everyone is commissioned as an ENS. Only medical, JAG, and Chaplain programs are you commissioned in a higher rank/paygrade.